Canna CBD strives to make sure that everyone uses our website and shops have a great experience; we’ve outlined below all the policies that we follow to guarantee that you have a fantastic experience using our websites. If you have any feedback; please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org we love to hear your feedback.
You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you choose to return your item to us, please send it to Returns, Canna CBD, The Great Barn Wrabness, Church Road, Wrabness, Essex, CO11 2TQ.
Damage During Shipping
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. Our products are tested for quality and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping Please contact us and provide detailed information for any product damaged during shipping within that time.
- Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
- Canna CBD reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
- Canna CBD reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
- The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Canna CBD is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
- In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Canna CBD will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Condition of Use
- Products sold by Canna CBD may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products.
- Products sold by Canna CBD may conflict with your prescription medications. Canna CBD does not recommend combining our CBD products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict.
- The suggested usage refers to adults only.
Canna CBD uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) on all pages – this is to protect your personal details, including your physical address and email address.
UK national orders are sent First Class. Expected delivery time is 1-3 days.
International orders are sent Airmail Signed and Tracked. Expected delivery time is 7-21 days.
Items are shipped on the following days:
Canna CBD does not take responsibility for customs fees, customs delays and other customs problems. Canna CBD does not take responsibility for delivery times. We post all items promptly but local couriers determine delivery time.
Products & Services
- Canna CBD reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Canna CBD cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. Canna CBD Oil is a natural product, and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices found on the Canna CBD website include VAT and other relevant taxes imposed by the UK government.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information present on the Canna CBD website, and any literature derived from it, has been compiled with the greatest of care. However, Canna CBD does not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- No information supplied by Canna CBD should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition.
- Canna CBD reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Canna CBD abides by UK and EU law. Council Regulation (EC) 1672/2000 states that cannabis sativa plants containing 0.2% tetrahydrocannabinol or less can be approved for cultivation as hemp.
Canna CBD is a registered trading name of Canna CBD Limited which is registered in England
Company number: 10408095 | VAT number: N/A
Canna CBD Ltd
Competition Terms and Conditions
From time to time; Canna CBD runs competitions. Below we have outlines all the terms and conditions relating to each
competition we hold.
Canna CBD waives the rights to all stickers used in marketing competitions, it is at the sole discretion of the person(s) in possession of the items to make sure that they are in compliance with local laws on littering and vandalism. The possessor of the item is liable for all possible repercussions from its ownership. Canna CBD does not encourage acts of vandalism or littering nor placing stickers in public spaces, but merely taking images of the sticker in “interesting” locations, which is up to the possessor’s discretion. Free entries are available upon request to all of our competitions. Please contact email@example.com with your name and address to receive 6 free stickers for entry into all sticker competitions. Canna CBD retains the right to brand image. As defined by the gambling commission UK all of our competitions require an exercise of skill, judgment or knowledge by the participants. In this case, photography is a skill.