Your Privacy – Is our Policy.
At Canna CBD and its subsidiaries, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors and customers to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that Canna CBD is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. We just don’t do that sort of thing.
– your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How Canna CBD Uses Your Data
– to provide goods and services to you;
– to make a tailored website available to you;
– to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
– to verify your identity;
– for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
– with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
– for market research purposes – to better understand your needs;
– to enable Canna CBD to manage customer service interactions with you; and
– where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Canna CBD Marketing
Canna CBD uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest Canna CBD offers.
Canna CBD aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- changing marketing preferences via your Canna CBD Customer account;
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
- contacting Canna CBD via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
If you are a member of Canna CBD Affiliates, we may collect data directly from you, as well as analysing your browsing and sales activity, both on-line and in store, and your responses to marketing communications. The results of this analysis, together with other demographic data, allows us to ensure that we contact you with information on products and offers that are relevant to you. To do so, we use software and other technology (automated processing).
Web Banner Advertising
If you visit our websites, you may receive personalised banner advertisements whilst browsing other websites. Any banner advertisements you see will relate to products you have viewed whilst browsing our websites on your computer or other devices.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Canna CBD only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to Canna CBD and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, Canna CBD will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
– our carefully selected partners who provide Canna CBD branded products and services (for example health food stores in your area), if we have your consent to do so;
– credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments;
– governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so: –
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases);
– for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders; and
– for the protection of our employees and customers.
To deliver products and services to you, it is sometimes necessary for Canna CBD to share your data outside of the European Economic Area. This will typically occur when service providers are located outside the EEA or if you are based outside the EEA. These transfers are subject to special rules under data protection laws.
If this happens, we will ensure that the transfer will be compliant with data protection law and all personal data will be secure. Our standard practice is to use ‘standard data protection clauses’ which have been approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data that is unused is 6 years.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Gregory Land email@example.com
Access Your Data
Or post your request in writing to:
Data Protection Department
What Does Canna CBD Collect?
– your name, age/date of birth and gender;
– your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
– purchases and orders made by you;
– your on-line browsing activities on Canna CBD websites;
– your password(s);
– when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
– your communication and marketing preferences;
– your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
– your location;
– your correspondence and communications with Canna CBD; and
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our websites, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
We also receive personal data from trusted third parties who provide services to our customers such as our Couriers.
How We Protect Your Data
Canna CBD is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
– encryption of data;
– regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
– regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
– security controls which protect the entire Canna CBD IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
– internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
What You Can Do to Protect Your Data
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Canna CBD and more generally: -
– keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
– when creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this accessing your account, clicking ‘your account’, clicking ‘your data’ and selecting ‘change password’.
– avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
– the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
– the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
– the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
– the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
Legal Basis for Canna CBD Processing Customer Personal Data
– the pursuit of our legitimate interests (as set out below);
– the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer; or
– complying with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing personal data in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of Canna CBD, including:-
– selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
– protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
– promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
– sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers (including administering the Affiliate and Wholesale scheme);
– understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
– improving existing products and services and developing new products and services;
– complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
– preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
– handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
– managing insurance claims by customers;
– protecting Canna CBD, its employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to Canna CBD;
– effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against Canna CBD; and
– fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website places on your computer, and are sent back to the website whenever you visit another document on the same website. They are used mainly to identify each user from thousands of others who might be using the website at the same time, and are essentially a computer’s equivalent of recognizing a face.
Some cookies are deleted the moment you close your browser. These are called session cookies because they last only so long as the session does, and are not preserved beyond that. Such cookies typically store only an identification code readable only by the website that set them, and are used, for example, to know which of the currently open shopping carts is yours.
Others have an expiration date, and might be used to remember that you have already logged in on a website, or store some preferences, such as language.
Each website can only access cookies that it itself has saved, and not any other website’s data.
Canna CBD cookies
|Cookie name||Life time||Used for|
|_gs_m||session||This cookie identifies you from all other users who are visiting the website at the same time you are. It allows us to remember your activities and entered data as you move from one page to the next. The code stored here is randomly generated and doesn’t contain any meaningful information.|
|_gsf_user||3 years||If you have logged in, this cookie contains a code which will allow the website to recognize you at the next visit, so you won’t have to log in again. This code will be meaningful only to Canna CBD website and does not store any personal information.|
|_gsf_cookies||20 years||This cookie stores the choice about the storage of inessential and commercial cookies.|
|_gsf_ga||20 years||This cookie stores the choice about the use of analytical services.|
|_gsf_aff_alias||21 days||If you have visited the site through an affiliate link, the reference of the affiliate will be saved in this cookie, so that any order you make will be properly attributed.|
|_gsf_ret_usr||5 years||This cookie stores information that you have made a purchase.|
We use Google Analytics for statistical reports which help us to continually improve experience and our services.
Cookies saved by Google Analytics:
|Cookie name||Life time||Used for|
|_ga||2 years||This cookie contains a uniquely generated code and is used to distinguish users from each other.|
|_gat||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|__utmx||18 months||Used to determine a user’s inclusion in an experiment.|
|__utmxx||18 months||Used to determine the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.|
More about cookies on Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
We include a Facebook web beacon for the purposes of advertising. Facebook’s web beacon uses “fr” cookie to uniquely identify the user and browser, and is saved for 90 days. We also use Facebook Login for faster and easier purchase experience.
More about Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Web pages have no memory. If you are surfing from page to page within a website, you will not be recognized as the same user across pages. Cookies enable your browser to be recognized by the website. So cookies are mainly used to remember the choices you have made – choices such as the language you prefer and the currency you use. They will also make sure you are recognized when you return to a website.
Do all cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of cookies and different ways of using them. Cookies can be categorized according to their function, their lifespan and according to who places them on a website.
We try to give our visitors an advanced and user-friendly website that adapts automatically to their needs and wishes. To achieve this, our website uses the following types of cookies: technical, functional, analytical, and commercial cookies.
Does Canna CBD use third-party cookies?
Yes, Canna CBD uses the services of trusted and recognized online advertising and marketing companies. Canna CBD may also use third-party providers for analytical purposes. To enable their services, these companies need to place cookies.
The providers we use are committed to building consumer awareness and establishing responsible business and data management practices and standards.
Does Canna CBD use web beacons?
In addition to using cookies, Canna CBD sometimes uses web beacons. A web beacon is a tiny graphic image of just one pixel that is delivered to your computer either as part of a web page request or in an HTML email message. Either directly or through service providers, we use these pixels as part of our online advertisements either on our website or on third-party websites to learn whether a user who is being shown an online advertisement also makes an order.
How long do Canna CBD cookies stay active?
The cookies we use have varying lifespans. The maximum lifespan we set on some is twenty years from your last visit to our website.
You can erase all cookies from your browser any time you want.
How can you manage your cookie preferences?
In your browser settings in, for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome, you can set which cookies to accept and which to reject. Where you find these settings depends on which browser you use. Use the “Help” function in your browser to locate the settings you need.
• Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442)
• Edge (https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy)
• Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
• Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies)
• Safari (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214)
• Opera (http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/)
Some services also provide an option to opt out:
• Google Analytics (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout)
• DoubleClick (https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/)
If you choose not to accept certain cookies, you may not be able to use some functions on our website. If you opt out of personalized advertising, you will still be subjected to adds, however they will not be customized according to your preferences and browsing habits.
What security procedures does Canna CBD put in place to safeguard your personal data?
In accordance with European data protection laws, we observe reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorized access and the misuse of personal data.
We use appropriate systems and procedures to protect and safeguard the personal data you give us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using the personal data on our servers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Your credit card details – when they are needed as part of an order process – are not stored in Canna CBD system except when you specifically agree.
The services offered by Canna CBD are not directed at children under the age of 18. The use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
How can you control the personal data you have given to Canna CBD?
You always have the right to review the personal data we keep about you. You can request an overview of your personal data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Request for personal data” in the subject line of your email and include a copy of your identity card to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing your personal data.
If you have the user account, you can update your personal data by yourself.
You can also ask us to remove your personal data from our customer database by sending us an email to email@example.com with “Request for removal of personal information” in the subject line.
Your comments on the processing of personal data on Canna CBD website and apps?
Canna CBD controls the processing of personal information on its websites and in its mobile apps. If you have any suggestions or comments about this privacy notice, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canna CBD and its subsidiaries undertake to protect your privacy, act in accordance with law and to do everything in their power to secure the data you provided. The provided personal data will only be used by Canna CBD for the purpose and in ways as stated above. Canna CBD has no intention to send you any messages or notices of improper subject matter.
Canna CBD web page includes links to web pages of other organizations, companies or persons. Canna CBD takes no responsibility for the privacy policies and substance of these web pages. The links are meant only as a helpful tool for the customer, who might be interested in the functioning of Canna CBD.
Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about how Canna CBD uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer’s team by
– e-mail:email@example.com or
– write to: Data Protection Officer, Canna CBD, Wrabness Hall, Church Road, Wrabness, Essex.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
Who is Canna CBD?
Canna CBD is currently the trading name of Canna CBD AG
- Registered office address
Canna CBD AG
ddress: Bahnhofstrasse 21
ZIP / Town: 6300 Zug
legal form: Corporation
3 October 2016 You can check us out here : https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10408095