Sometimes we like to spoil ourselves, and with summer approaching, Carrot Cake is the staple of most English summer fetes; coffee mornings and good ol’ British fun.
So being that we enjoy a slice or four of carrot cake; we went a little mad science with CBD and came up with this delicious CBD carrot cake recipe that also has all the benefits of a traditional full spectrum extract of Canna CBD oil. Perfect combination if you ask us!
9 ″ x 13″ cake pan greased
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup Hemp Seed Oil mixed with 2 tsp of Canna CBD traditional extract
1 cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup raisins
hand mixer or electric beater
cup butter softened
1 cup cream cheese
4 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, CBD Tincture & Vegetable Oil mix, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the Oil mixture. Stir well.
- Combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add carrot mixture to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- While cake is cooling – In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla to make the frosting. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost cake with icing. Store in refrigerator.
- Cut and serve.