Everybody loves Mexican food, we definitely do and its become one of our summer evening treats; break out the bbq and chow down on some delicious Mexican food. It’s probably the best tasting food in the whole world, especially when you add a touch of CBD. Here’s a great hemp recipe that you’ll absolutely love. It’s a classic recipe, and you couldn’t mess it up if you tried. We have.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 ounces chopped jalapenos or green chilies, diced
- 1/2 cup water
- 2tsp of Canna CBD Traditional Extract
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 head shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped up
- 1 small onion, diced (optional)
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of prepared guacamole (optional)
- 1 package of crispy taco shells
- Add the meat, jalapenos, to the skillet. Cook until the meat is browned with no pink in it. Drain the fat.
- To the skillet, add the water and Canna CBD Extract with taco seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- While the meat’s simmering, shred the lettuce, shred the cheese, and chop up the tomatoes. Dice the onions, if using.
- When the meat’s done, start serving up your tacos. Put a little meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and guacamole in each taco shell. Enjoy!
- This recipe most definitely should be double, tripled, or even quadrupled. Once you start eating these delicious tacos, you will not want to stop. This CBD recipe will quickly become one of your all-time favourites!
- This recipe also makes a delicious taco salad if you don’t have any taco shells.