Well luckily there are other ways to take CBD rather than just dropping it under your tongue or taking a CBD capsule.
If you love staying healthy and cooking, then these 5 CBD recipes will be perfect for you. We have included a breakfast and lunch option, a main course, a delicious CBD smoothie, and a yummy dessert.
5 CBD recipes – Why cook with CBD?
It can be tough trying to keep count of the drops you’re placing below the tongue, Furthermore, unflavoured CBD oils have a strong ‘hemp’ taste, which can taste quite earthy and may not be to everyone’s liking. This does not mean you should rule out oils, though; even if you don’t like the taste, you can use most any CBD oil to cook with, this eliminates the raw taste so If you like cooking, then cooking with CBD is a fantastic option and by making these easy 5 CBD recipes and snacks that you can leave in the fridge, you can make sure you’re getting a generous serving of CBD each day. It’s extremely easy to fit into your daily routine.
Try these 5 CBD recipes that will leave your tummy, body and mind feeling happy!
1 | Baked Banana Peanut Butter CBD Oatmeal
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup of hemp hearts
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. CannaCBD Syrup- Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Whisk wet ingredients until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients then stir in wet ingredients.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, we used a loaf pan.
- Top with a sliced banana and a sprinkle of brown sugar or coconut sugar (about 1 teaspoon).
- Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it cool a few minutes then slice & serve
#| Superfood CBD Salad to Boost Your Immune System
- Half inch of ginger
- 1 small garlic clove
- Small bunch of parsley
- 1 carrot
- 1 small beetroot
- Half inch of cucumber
- 1 kale leaf
- 1 small celery stalk
- ½ lemon
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 to 2 tsp. of CannaCBD Oil
- ½ tsp. of toasted sesame oil
- Sprinkle of sea salt
- Sprinkle of hemp seeds
- Finely grate ginger (without skin).
- Crush garlic (remove skin).
- Finely chop parsley
- Grate carrot and beetroot.
- Chop kale leaf.
- Chop celery.
- Thinly slice cucumber.
- Juice lemon.
- Cube avocado.
- Add CannaCBD Oil and sesame oil.
- Sprinkle sea salt.
- Mix everything together and top with hemp seeds.
#|Lovely CBD Lasagna
Ingredients- Meat Sauce
- 2 tbsp. CannaCBD Oil
- 1 large white onion- chopped
- 4 garlic cloves- minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1- 28oz tin crushed tomatoes with juice
- 1- 28oz tin tomato juice
- 1- 12oz tin tomato paste
- ½ cup of chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. basil- dried
- 1 tsp oregano- dried
- Salt- to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper- to taste
Ingredients- Cheese Mixture
- 16oz ricotta cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese- freshly grated
- 1 cup parmesan cheese- freshly grated
- 1 egg- beaten lightly
- 1 tsp. CannaCBD Oil
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ cup fresh parsley- finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil- finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh oregano- finely chopped
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 14 fresh lasagna sheets
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese- grated
- Olive oil
Directions- Meat Sauce
Preheat oven to 375f/190c
- Place olive oil and CannaCBD Oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add garlic and onions, cook for 1 minute or until translucent.
- Add the ground beef and sausage, break into small pieces, stirring constantly until well browned. Stir in brown sugar, fennel seeds, basil, oregano, salt and black pepper.
- Pour in tomatoes and chicken broth, stir well to combine and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Directions- Cheese Mixture
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, egg, olive oil, CannaCBD Oil, parsley, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Directions- Lasagna Assembly
- Grease the bottom of a deep baking dish/ casserole dish with regular olive oil. Spread 1 cup of the meat sauce on the bottom of the lasagna pan, layer with 4 lasagna sheets.
- Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over the sheets, spread ¼ of the meat sauce over the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the process twice only using 3 lasagna sheets in the middle layers.
- Top with 4 lasagna sheets, the remaining ¼ meat sauce and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Cover loosely with aluminium foil, make sure it doesn’t touch the lasagna.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165°f.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.
#| The Mango Dream Crave Fighting CBD Smoothie
- Finely grate ginger (without skin).
- 8 pieces of froze mango
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 30mg CannaCBD Oil
- Place the pieces of frozen mango into the blender along with the ½ cup of coconut milk.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp. of chia seeds.
- Add 30mg CannaCBD Oil.
- Pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour and enjoy
#| Nutella Cherry Fudge CBD Bites
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1- 14oz tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp. CannaCBD Syrup- Vanilla
- 8oz bittersweet chocolate- chopped
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter- softened
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ cup dried cherries- chopped
- Dropperful of CannaCBD Oil
Preheat oven to 275f/135c
- Place hazelnuts on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Once skins crack place them into a towel.
- Roll the hazelnuts around to loosen up the skin before transferring to a chopping board and coarsely cutting them.
- Line an 8×8 baking with grease proof paper.
- Butter the paper lightly and set aside.
- Simmer a few inches of water in a pot, do not boil.
- Place a heatproof bowl onto the pot.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk , CannaCBD Syrup- Vanilla, chocolate, Nutella, butter, chilli powder and salt.
- Stir the mixture over heat occasionally, until the texture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and toss in hazelnuts, dried cherries and CannaCBD Oil.
- Fold until everything is well combined.
- Spread evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Let cool and sprinkle with pink Himalayan sea salt.
- Cover the pan and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, remove the greaseproof paper from the baking pan and cut the fudge as desired.
- Store in airtight container.
So they are our 5 CBD recipes to get you through your day!
These 5 CBD Recipes are not complicated!
These 5 CBD recipes are no different really to regular recipes. The only difference is adding the CBD and being careful not to cook the goodness out of it.
With these recipes, you will find that the CBD Oil can either add an excellent additional flavour to your food or it can also easily be disguised depending on personal preference.
Full spectrum, whole- plant and certified oil is the best choice when cooking with CBD and will make a great addition to family meals.
How much CBD Oil should I add to my food?
Start with a low concentration and add small amounts to your food. Build up the dosage until you find the right amount for you. Finally, have fun creating these mouth-watering treats and don’t forget to add CBD oil to your own recipes.
• Control your own does of CBD oil. Start small and increase.
• Increase the bioavailability by adding fats.
• Pair with other active ingredients to maximise the benefits. Start with turmeric and black pepper.
• Use other foods to enhance or hide the flavour of the CBD oil.
• Use good quality, certified organic full spectrum CBD oil at your preferred concentration.
• Don’t heat CBD oil above 175⁰C or expose to direct heat.
• For the best flavour mix it into your other ingredients.